National Fuel has always been committed to the health and well-being of our communities. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken many necessary steps to keep our employees, customers and communities safe. Some updates include:
- Our in-person Customer Assistance Centers were closed in March, however, drop boxes for payments are available at each location. To pay your bill or access account information, visit www.nationalfuel.com for online services. Direct-payment options are also available. Enrollment is easy and only takes a few minutes. Or, please call Customer Service at 1-800-365-3234.
- National Fuel recognizes that during these unsettling times there may be instances where customers find themselves facing financial difficulties. Customers who are having trouble paying their bills are strongly encouraged to call 1-800-365-3234 to discuss available financial assistance and payment programs.
- Keeping customers and employees safe is our top priority:
- Before entering a National Fuel building or worksite, all employees are required to complete a health screening. Employees who are experiencing symptoms must stay home. All National Fuel facilities are cleaned thoroughly and regularly, adhering to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance.
- For our customer call centers, alternative work schedules and physically distanced environments remain in place.
- Utility field crews are now fully operating while abiding by physical distancing, hygiene and personal protective equipment (PPE) protocols. If a National Fuel employee needs to enter your home, additional precautions will be taken in accordance with CDC guidelines, and employees will wear appropriate PPE. All parties should maintain a safe distance of at least six feet. If someone in your home is ill, we request that everyone remain in a separate area of the home.
- Other Company departments remain fully functional, continuing to conduct business via telecommuting.
National Fuel customers can rest assured that our Pandemic Team is carefully monitoring medical, government and regulatory guidelines, and updating policies and practices as needed. As always, National Fuel is committed to the safety and vitality of the communities we serve. Since the start of the pandemic, National Fuel Gas Company Foundation has provided COVID-19 relief funding to nonprofit organizations throughout National Fuel’s service territory.
For translation services, please contact 1-800-365-3234.