Requesting Natural Gas Billing History of Prospective Residential Rental
Upon written request from a prospective tenant or authorized agent, National Fuel will provide, at no cost, the two-year natural gas billing history of a prospective residential rental premises.
- While it is important to remember that actual bills will vary depending on a number of factors, the information can be useful in estimating the cost of natural gas bills at the prospective residence.
- National Fuel will provide the information to the prospective tenant or authorized agent and the prospective landlord within 10 business days of receipt of a written request.
- All requests must include the prospective address, including apartment or unit number (if applicable), and the name and contact information of the landlord and prospective tenant.
- Written requests must be emailed to: NFG_CustSVS@natfuel.com
- For more information, please refer to Leaf 149 of the Company’s current tariff .