A wide range of natural gas equipment is available to meet the needs of commercial and industrial businesses. Take advantage of them today to get even more benefits out of your business’s natural gas service.
The New York Area Development Program
This program provides grants for specific projects in order to stimulate economic activity and redevelopment in our service area.
To be approved for funding by National Fuel, projects must be natural gas–related and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Stimulate investment in infrastructure for the development or redevelopment of underutilized industrial or commercial property, including but not limited to brownfield sites or brownfield opportunity areas.
- Create new employment opportunities or higher-value employment opportunities.
- Provide workforce training or retraining to assure that higher-value skills are available in the workforce, when needed.
- Stimulate private investment in the form of direct capital expenditures needed to expand employment.
- This program was developed in conjunction with the New York State Public Service Commission.
To view the most recent annual report for the Area Development program, click here.