With more than 110 years of experience in the natural gas industry, National Fuel is tied to the cities, towns and villages where we do business.
We have a personal stake in the communities where we operate, as our 2,000 employees, their families and 2,270 retirees live in our service territories.
Within our pipeline and storage businesses, we have more than a century’s worth of experience in building and operating natural gas facilities and are committed to safely constructing pipeline systems to minimize environmental and community impacts.
As such, National Fuel is committed to working with federal, state and local regulatory agencies, including but not limited to the following agencies:
• Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Buffalo District and Pittsburgh District
• U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)—New York and Pennsylvania Field Offices
• Various Native American Tribal Group Contacts
• U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
• Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
• New York Natural Heritage Program
• New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
• New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
• New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
• Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
• Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
• Pennsylvania Game Commission
• Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)
• Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Bureau for Historic Preservation, State Historic Preservation Office
• PADEP & McKean County Conservation District
• Town building permits
• Road use/opening permits