National Fuel is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Security department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. This is a full-time position with hybrid work model availability.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and industry best practices, relevant to confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade firewall systems.
- Perform ongoing firewall administration duties.
- Perform continual monitoring of the cyber health of supported systems and address concerns and risks.
- Leverage a risk-based approach to ensure appropriate security principles and controls are applied, discover gaps, propose and/or approve remediation, and communicate residual risk to business units and management.
- Review advisories and alerts to determine and remediate associated risks.
- Document and maintain policies, procedures, and security best practices as related to the administration of Information Security Systems.
- Varying levels of expectations exist to assist with, or to plan and manage, projects and third-party engagements.
- Participate in periodic on-call duties.
This position is hybrid and will have an onsite requirement.
- Must possess established experience implementing and maintaining firewall technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Systems, or related discipline and 3+ years of direct experience; relevant/specialized training and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CompTIA Security+ certification preferred or related experience.
- Working knowledge of the NIST 800-53 (National Institute of Standards & Technology) Controls.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proven technical abilities and strong computer skills.
- Working knowledge of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) concepts.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live, work, and have 2,000+ employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by June 14, 2023, to email@example.com. Please reference position #23-037NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
#23-037NY – Information Security Analyst