National Fuel is currently seeking a Financial Auditor for an outstanding career opportunity within our corporate Audit Services team located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
Primary responsibilities include performing audits in various financial and operational areas of National Fuel. Financial Auditors are responsible for examining, evaluating and documenting the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and operating procedures. This includes the monitoring of internal controls over financial reporting as part of National Fuel’s compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Financial Auditors are also required to identify and communicate opportunities to strengthen controls, improve processes, ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, and are often requested to participate as consultants on special project assignments.
- The successful candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- A working knowledge of accounting/auditing practices, principles and procedures is required
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a deadline driven environment.
- CPA or CIA licensure is desirable, but not required.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Financial Auditor will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by February 10, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #21-002NY in the subject line of your email.