National Fuel is currently seeking an Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Engineering Services department located in Erie, PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Evaluation and design of natural gas piping systems and related facilities including use of gas hydraulic modeling software
- Provide technical support to Field Operations and other corporate departments
- Provide material and equipment specifications for natural gas facility improvement projects
- Bid preparation, project cost estimating and engineering support for construction
- Review, approve, and provide required support documentation for expenditure requests
- Investigate, document, and resolve system delivery reliability issues
- Coordinate and facilitate the spring and fall Operations/Engineering planning meetings
- Participate as a member on various corporate technical standards teams and/or department initiatives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, or Petroleum and Natural Gas preferred)
- Ability to successfully work independently as well as within a team environment
- Exceptional time management, work ethic and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proven technical abilities and strong computer skills
- EIT or Professional Engineer Certification
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by August 17, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-041PA in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
National Fuel is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We believe our differences makes us all better, pushing us to look at things differently while enriching our own personal life experiences. That’s why we’re committed to building a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive work environment.
We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.