National Fuel is currently seeking a Consumer Business Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Consumer Business department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Direct management of hourly employees in an office setting.
- Management areas of the department include Phone Center, Quality Assurance, Billing and Customer Accounting, Remittance Processing and Collections, Financial Controls/Reconciliations and Walk-in Offices.
- Ensuring compliance with state regulations, service quality performance goals, customer accounting and other back office functions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Prior experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Administration or related field
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Customer Service Business Supervisor will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 30, 2021 to:
P.O. Box 2081
Erie, PA 16512
Please reference position 21-024NY in the subject line of your email