Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producers in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The I&E Foreman will serve as an integral member of the Automation & Measurement team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Install, maintain, and repair industrial control systems and power distribution systems including electric motors, motor control devices, variable speed drives (VFD’s).
- Maintain water and wastewater instrumentation including analytical, flow, pressure, and level transmitters.
- Maintain industrial automation equipment including telemetry (SCADA) system, HMI software, programmable controllers, UHF radios, fiber networking, and process systems.
- Install, repair and maintain office computers and networking equipment.
- Work with electrical contractors to install new equipment including conduit and wiring.
- Manage programs for preventative maintenance and calibrations to all electrical, instrumentation, and process equipment.
- Maintain accurate equipment files such as maintenance and inventory logs, manuals, and blueprints.
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures while taking a proactive role in managing environmental, health and safety for assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in VFD’s, 3-Phase motors, using a process meter to troubleshoot I&E.
- Knowledge and experience of Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC’s, ABB TotalFlow software, Red Lion Crimson software are preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Electrical/electrician experience and knowledge of local, State and the National Electric Code (NEC), NFPA 70E, etc. are preferred.
- Simple mathematical calculations.
- Working knowledge of motor control circuits .
- Strong working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Operate and perform maintenance of hand tools, light, and heavy equipment.
- Read and understand manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Understand and follow both written and oral instructions.
- Be a team player and work with federal and state authorities, private landowners, private contractors, and Seneca Resources personnel.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions to operate a company vehicle.
- High School Diploma/GED.
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.APPLY NOW
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.