National Fuel is currently seeking a Welding Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Mechanical department located at our Mineral Springs Servicenter. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Manage NY & PA Weld Shops including scheduling of Company & contractor welders and maintaining Company welder qualifications
- Monitor spending and productivity
- Fabrication and field project management including cost estimates, site visits, audits, material procurement, tracking, project status updates & completion reporting
- Maintain Distribution Spot Check Program
- Administer welding related OQ training
- 2 years Associates Degree in related technical field
- Able to read & interpret blueprints
- Working knowledge of shop & field construction/safety practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The rate of pay for the Financial Auditor will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by January 31, 2021.
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #20-052NY in the subject line of your email.