National Fuel is currently seeking a Web Developer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Plan, integrate, test, deploy and administer interactive technologies, websites, applications, and social media platforms.
- Analyze, write, build, maintain and upgrade both new and previously developed websites following National Fuel’s deployment practices.
- Develop, configure, and maintain infrastructure of internally and externally built websites.
- Maintains effective working relations with internal personnel and external agency partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with the following:
- Microsoft’s .NET Frameworks: ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Programming Languages: C# and VB.NET
- Proven full stack development experience on large and mid-sized development initiatives.
- Experience developing REST and SOAP Web APIs.
- Strong understanding of web security and best practices.
- Experience with configuring public DNS, IIS administration, web Proxy and managed PKI.
- Demonstrates initiative, professionalism, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment.
- Well organized, self-motivated person with strong customer service, project, and analytical skills.
- Familiar with PHP a plus
- Experience with: SQL Server Administration and Oracle
- Knowledge of mobile-first design strategies and social media integrations
- Familiar with MVC. Net Core
About National Fuel:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
Compensation and Benefits:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
How to Apply
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by August 15, 2022, to email@example.com. Please reference position #22-048NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.