National Fuel is currently seeking a Web Architect for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Effective planning, integration, testing, implementation and administration of interactive technologies, websites, applications and social media platforms.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining infrastructure of internally and externally built websites, mobile and social media apps.
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, Firewall/DMZ, hardware, software and program products associated with the delivery of interactive technologies.
- Maintains effective working relationships with internal personnel and external agency partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Familiar with one or more website frameworks (preferably .NET)
- Familiar with public DNS, web service routing (IIS, Apache and NGINX) and managed PKI.
- Initiative, professionalism, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment
- Well organized, self-motivated person with strong customer service, project, and analytical skills
About National Fuel
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Compensation and Benefits
The rate of pay for the Web Architect will be commensurate with experience. National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Company Holidays
- Dental Coverage
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Vision Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs
How to Apply
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by November 09, 2019 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #20-027NY in the subject line of your email