National Fuel is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Purchasing department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Develop and implement a Company-wide supply chain training focused on the importance of doing business with Diverse and Inclusive suppliers
- Serve as a liaison between multiple departments to develop, implement and maintain a supply chain web presence dedicated to: (1) supplier on-boarding, relationship management, (2) doing business with the Company, (3) expanding Diversity and Inclusion, among other topics
- Identify, target and successfully on-board new suppliers, through meet-and-greets, interviews, networking and relationship development
- Partner and engage with industry organizations and councils to further enhance supplier diversity initiatives, leveraging external expertise and resources, where possible
- Analyze supplier spend and demographic data to summarize the Company’s overall progress on doing business with Diverse and Inclusive suppliers
- Work with Purchasing management and a team of buyers to identify, prioritize, and execute new bidding opportunities, ensuring Diverse and Inclusive supplier participation, and expanding cost saving opportunities
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable on supplier facing communication campaigns and strategy
- Provide excellent customer service to all the Company’s suppliers and to all internal departments Purchasing serves
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business administration, supply chain management, procurement, logistics, operations, engineering, or related field
- Excellent quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and independently deliver meaningful results to help advance the Company’s Diversity and Inclusion goals and objectives
- Experience with purchasing, supplier on-boarding, supplier communications, project management, program development and enhancement, and interviewing preferred
- Prior experience with PeopleSoft Financials or an equivalent ERP system
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 27, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-060NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.