National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
National Fuel is currently seeking an Operations (Construction) Intern for an outstanding career opportunity in our operations department for the Summer of 2024. The intern will be responsible for:
- Basic estimating, scheduling, and job costing
- Operator qualification tracking and reporting
- Work function time studies
- Field function reporting and basic analysis
- Tool and material inventory audits
- Junior undergraduate student pursuing a degree/concentration in Construction Management, Construction Engineering Technology, or Civil Engineering Technology
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proficiency with PC and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The base pay for this position is $20/hr.
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts (preferably in PDF format) by December 20, 2023 to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference Summer 2024 Operations (Construction) Intern in the subject line of your email.