Based out of Erie, PA, National Fuel is looking for a highly motivated Engineering Intern for Summer 2024. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
The successful candidate may be involved in the following projects:
- Review of pipeline system maps to identify and document potential pipeline abandonment projects
- Assist Engineers in developing pipeline replacement projects and in performing engineering analysis and cost studies
- Research of pipeline facility and gas system operations data and preparation of associated reports
- Other projects will be assigned as needed
- Must be an upper division Engineering student (at an ABET accredited school) with a minimum of two years of an Engineering curriculum
- Concentrations in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Environmental Engineering are preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
The base salary for this position is $25/hr.
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by October 18, 2023 to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference Summer 2024 Engineering Internship (PA) in the subject line of your email.