National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) is a multi-billion dollar diversified energy company with corporate headquarters in Williamsville (Buffalo), New York and division operations in New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and California. The Company holds assets that span nearly every facet of the natural gas industry, including Utility, Pipeline and Storage, Exploration and Production and Energy Marketing. National Fuel’s history dates to the earliest days of the natural gas and oil industry in the United States, and the Company has been responsible for many industry firsts.
Based out of Williamsville, NY, National Fuel is looking for a highly motivated Engineering Intern for the summer 2021 semester. The successful candidate may be involved in the following projects:
- Review of pipeline system maps to identify and document potential pipeline abandonment projects
- Assist Engineers in developing pipeline replacement projects and in performing engineering analysis and cost studies
- Research of pipeline facility and gas system operations data and preparation of associated reports
- Other projects will be assigned as needed
- Must be an upper division Engineering student (at an ABET accredited school) with a minimum of two years of an Engineering curriculum
- Concentrations in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Chemical Engineering are preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. Please submit your resume, cover letter and transcripts (preferably in PDF format) by March 11, 2021 to:
Please reference 2021 Engineering Intern in the subject line of the email.