STATION OPERATOR – CROSSFORK, PA
National Fuel is currently seeking a Station Operator for an outstanding career opportunity at our Tamarack Compressor Station located in Crossfork, PA. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible work schedule normally Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. The work shift could also include off hours, weekends, holidays, overtime, and a midnight shift. Applicants must live within a 20 – mile radius of the Tamarack Compressor Station located at 734 Stewart Hill Road
Crossfork, PA 17729 or be willing to relocate.
• Operation, maintenance and routine repairs to gas compressors and natural gas power engines
• Various other activities associated with operation of transmission pipeline facilities including locating, patrolling, and other inspection activities
• Identify and react to abnormal operating conditions in compressor and pipeline facilities
• Accurate documentation and record keeping of pressures, flows and temperatures
• Follow all operating protocols, inspection requirements, maintenance tasks, and safety procedures to ensure safe and reliable operation of facilities.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• The physical capability to work in and around hazards and difficult to reach areas
• Excellent communication, computer, and documentation skills
• Comfortability working in and around high pressure pipeline facilities, large engines, gas compressors
• Prior experience in the installation, repair and troubleshooting of pneumatic and electrical equipment, Ability to read flow diagrams and isometric drawings, Strong mechanical aptitude
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $20.77
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage • Paid Sick Time
• Dental Coverage • Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
• 401(k) with Company Match • Tuition Reimbursement
• Company Funded Retirement Savings Account • Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation • Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Company Holidays • Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug
testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal
purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format if emailing) by June 24th, 2021 to:
Station Operator – Position #21-044PA
Please reference position #21-044PA – Station Operator in the subject line of your email