National Fuel is currently seeking a Station Operator for an outstanding career opportunity at Kane Field located in Kane, PA. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Operation, maintenance and routine repairs to gas compressor stations and natural gas power engines
- Recording pressures, flows, and temperatures
- Identify and react to abnormal operating conditions in engine and pipeline facilities
- Operate gas dehydration systems, odorizers, radios, flow controllers and pressure regulation equipment
- Perform other varied gas field activities throughout our system
- Report to various regional locations as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- The physical capability to work in and around hazards and difficult to reach areas
- Excellent communication, computer, and documentation skills
- Comfortability working in and around high pressure pipeline facilities, large engines, and gas compressors
- Basic literacy is required. Candidates must be able to read, legibly prepare written documentation and have the ability to accurately interpret and analyze written information.
- Prior experience in the installation, troubleshooting, and repair of pneumatic and electrical equipment
- Ability to read flow diagrams and isometric drawings
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working as a Station Operator
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a proven track record of good attendance, and committed to work place safety. Availability to work Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. The work shift could also include off hours, weekends, holidays, overtime, and a midnight shift. Applicants must live within a 20-mile radius of Kane Field located at 5405 Highland Road, Kane, PA or be willing to relocate within 6 months of hire.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $20.36.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by January 28, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-010PA – Station Operator in the subject line of your email.