National Fuel is currently seeking a Station Operator for an outstanding career opportunity at our Tuscarora Station located in Addison, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Candidates must be self-motivated, have a proven track record of good attendance, and committed to workplace safety. Be available to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. The work shift could also include off hours, weekends, holidays, overtime, and a midnight shift. Candidates must live within a reasonable commute of the Tuscarora Station located at 7249 County Route 100, Addison, NY 14801 or be willing to relocate within 6 months of hire.
- Operation, maintenance and routine repairs to gas compressors and natural gas power engines
- Operate gas dehydration systems, odorizers, radios, flow controllers and pressure regulation equipment.
- Identify and react to abnormal operating conditions in compressor and pipeline facilities
- Accurate documentation and record keeping of pressures, flows and temperatures
- Follow all operating protocols, inspection requirements, maintenance tasks, and safety procedures to ensure safe and reliable operation of facilities.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- The physical capability to work in and around hazards and difficult to reach areas
- Excellent communication, computer, and documentation skills. Basic literacy is required. Capability to read, accurately interpret and analyze written information, and legibly prepare written documentation
- Comfortable working in and around high-pressure pipeline facilities, large engines, gas compressors
- Prior experience working as a Station Operator as well as experience with the installation, repair and troubleshooting of pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Ability to read flow diagrams and isometric drawings
- Strong mechanical aptitude
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting rate of pay of $30.82, after 6 months $31.82, and 1 year $32.82.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Sick Time|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Life Insurance|
|· Paid Vacation||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Company Holidays||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) to email@example.com by April 5, 2023. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #23-026NY – Tuscarora Station Operator in the subject line of your email.