National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) is a multi-billion dollar diversified energy company with corporate headquarters in Williamsville (Buffalo), New York and division operations in New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and California. The Company holds assets that span nearly every facet of the natural gas industry, including Utility, Pipeline and Storage, Exploration and Production and Energy Marketing. National Fuel’s history dates to the earliest days of the natural gas and oil industry in the United States, and the Company has been responsible for many industry firsts.
National Fuel is currently seeking to fill the internship position below in the Information Technology department for the Spring/Summer 2021 semester.
Graphic Designer / Marketing / Communications Specialist
- Work with IT personnel and business users to transform technical ideas and concepts into effective visual materials (i.e. diagrams, flow charts, PowerPoint presentations).
- Design/create, update, and maintain department training materials and content presentations.
- Work thoroughly and independently as well as collaboratively with a technical team to produce detailed documentation requirements and quality products.
- Apply new design styles and aesthetics to existing documentation and presentation materials.
- Jr. or Sr. undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree/concentration in Communications, Media Studies (Graphic Design) or related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite or knowledgeable/open to investigating tools to assist in creative communication.
- Ability to work with a high level of independence as well as collaboratively with a team.
- Able to learn quickly and take initiative with a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, growth mindset and positive attitude.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and simplify through design.
- Can balance and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Can perform all job functions remotely in a virtual environment while teleworking (during the pandemic) as well as in an office environment
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
This position is a paid internship. Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts by March 18, 2021 to:
Please reference Graphic Designer/Marketing/Communications Specialist in the subject line of your email.