National Fuel is currently seeking a Software Developer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located at our Williamsville, NY location. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. This is a full-time position with hybrid work model availability.
- Design, configure, build, enhance and test functional applications to meet business needs, providing leadership on small multi-resource initiatives
- Troubleshoot, analyze and fix application issues, and perform effective root cause analysis
- Utilize strong time management and communication skills to complete tasks within given time frames
- Effectively communicate with business partners and IT team members
- Serve as a technical lead of one or more applications, and provide mentoring (technical, training, consulting) to others
- This is a hybrid position with an onsite requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Ability to learn a variety of new technologies
- Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Well organized and self-motivated with good customer service, technical, project, and analytical skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in a software developer related role
- Experience in environments utilizing Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software coding standards and best practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Oracle PeopleTools software development technology
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live, work, and have 2,000+ employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by June 19, 2023 to:
#23-038NY – Software Developer
Please reference position #23-038NY in the subject line of your email.