Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producer in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Developer, Software position is a mid to senior level developer role working with both the front-end and back-end for creating tools and services to fulfill customer and IT related requirements. The Developer, Software will serve as an integral member of the Information Technology team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Design, program, and implement new custom software solutions/applications
- Maintain and enhance existing custom software solutions/applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve custom software application issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with end users and the IT development team to formulate application requirements and design specifications
- Perform software testing and code migrations between development, test, and production environments
- Develop with distributed source control systems such as Azure DevOps
- Perform basic server administrative tasks such as applying Microsoft updates to web and application servers
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrate active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience programming with Web Services and API’s is required
- Experience with ASP.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, Angular, React, and React Native is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to think critically
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Effective time management and project management skills
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.