National Fuel is currently seeking a Software Developer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville (Buffalo), NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Support a variety of business segments through the maintenance and enhancement of critical business applications
- Analyze requirements/user stories and design appropriate solutions
- Configuration, coding and testing activities
- Provide support for incoming incidents by participating in on-call support and incident triaging
- Analyze and resolve software application issues and perform root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and strong functional or technical competencies
- Ability to grasp new technologies
- Demonstrate initiative, professionalism, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment
- 2+ years of experience supporting packaged ERP applications.
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices and methodologies
- Some experience in the following SAP Technologies: IS/U FICA, IS/U Billing/IDEX, SAP Device/Work Management, and/or ABAP development.
While some experience in SAP Technologies is desirable, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary range for this position is $ $69,000 – $98,000.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of pay that National Fuel believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The specific base pay offered to a successful applicant will be based primarily on relevant professional experience. Other components that may be considered include: individual qualifications, licensures, industry specific experience, education and market demands for specialized skills. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. Exempt positions will also be eligible for an Annual Cash Bonus Plan.
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by December 18, 2023 to:
#23-091NY – Software Developer
Please reference position #23-091NY in the subject line of your email.