National Fuel is currently seeking a Senior Lead Operations Electrical Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity within our Compression Operations team at one of our Western New York locations. Locations within our Pennsylvania territory will also be considered. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Manage the Electrical Foremen that oversee the Electrical Technicians that maintain the operations of the Company electrical, automation, and communication equipment.
- Provide support in a Subject Matter Expert role by gathering & interpreting electrical, automation and communication data, troubleshooting problematic electrical components, providing support and work with Station & Maintenance Foremen to solve problems, making recommendations and improving system reliability.
- Lead Electrical Operations program improvement initiatives and manage the groups work assignments and projects.
- Oversee the Electrical Operations mandated inspection programs.
- Oversee all electrical training programs for the Electrical Operations personnel.
- Coordinate and oversee electrical project work with the Electrical Engineering Department for design, construction, and commissioning activities.
- Coordinate the Electrical Operations work involved with other Company departments and 3rd Party contractors/vendors.
- Assist with O&M and Capital budget creation and tracking.
- Complete various special projects and assignments as directed.
- Associate’s Degree in an electrical technical field or equivalent experience in related field.
- Demonstrated electrical aptitude, including a working knowledge of electrical, automation, communication, controls and telecommunication equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot all types of electrical equipment, auxiliary and ancillary equipment systems.
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and technical manuals.
- Demonstrated experience and thorough working knowledge of NFPA National Electric Code (NEC).
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical systems, engines, and compressors is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good people skills and prior Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technology or related technical degree is desirable.
- Prior electrical work experience of at least 5 years. Greater experience would be a plus.
- Formal training in electrical, automation, communication and controls is a plus.
- Reporting locations will be considered in both New York and Pennsylvania.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Senior Lead Operations Supervisor will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 12, 2021 to:
Please reference position #20-038NY in the subject line of your email