National Fuel is currently seeking a SCADA/Control System Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Gas Supply department located at one of our Company locations in West Seneca, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Provide technical (hardware and software) support services to ensure that the NFG pipeline monitoring and control system provides accurate and reliable information and control capabilities to our gas control operators.
- Develop, support and maintain the system along with associated field devices. This will include system administration, rtu/plc programming, testing, configuration and troubleshooting, operator display configuration, report development and coordination with system vendor as necessary.
- Perform routine system maintenance, updates and upgrades, additions of new pipeline facilities into system as well as working with field technicians to troubleshoot and verify functionality of new and replacement installations of RTU and communication equipment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline
- Interest, Experience and/or course work related to control systems
- Interest, Experience and/or course work related to programming
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Prior experience with control systems
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with programming PLC/RTU devices – IEC61131
- Prior experience with Visual Basic and Microsoft SQL queries and databases
*While experience is preferred, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.*
About National Fuel
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Compensation and Benefits
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience. National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Company Holidays
- Dental Coverage
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Vision Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs
How to Apply
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by November 14, 2020 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #20-047NY in the subject line of your email