National Fuel is currently seeking a SAP Functional/Technical Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville (Buffalo), NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Support a variety of business segments through the maintenance and enhancement of critical business applications
- Complete process analysis/design and develop business and technical specifications
- Configuration, coding and testing activities
- Provide functional support for incoming incidents by participating in on-call support and incident triaging
- Provide issue resolutions and perform root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and strong functional or technical competencies
- Ability to grasp new technologies
- Demonstrate initiative, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong software testing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment
- Experience in environments utilizing Agile methodologies
- Three to five years of application development experience
- Some experience in the following SAP Technologies: IS/U FICA, IS/U Billing/IDEX, SAP Device/Work Management, and/or ABAP development
While some experience in SAP Technologies is desirable, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the SAP Functional/Technical Analyst will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 20, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #21-018NY in the subject line of your email.