National Fuel Gas is looking for an SAP Functional/Technical Analyst in our Information Technology department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Support a variety of business segments through the maintenance and enhancement of critical business applications
- Complete process analysis/design and develop technical specifications
- Configuration, coding, and testing activities
- Provide functional support for incoming incidents by participating in on-call support and incident triaging
- Provide issue resolutions and perform root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong functional or technical competencies
- Ability to grasp new technologies
- Demonstrated initiative, professionalism, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment
- Some experience in the following SAP Technologies: IS/U FICA, IS/U Billing/IDEX, SAP Device/Work Management, and/or ABAP development.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 26, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-039NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.