National Fuel is currently seeking a Residential Marketing Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Energy Services department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
This position is responsible for the administration of various marketing programs in our New York service territory, involving:
- Helping residential customers save money and reduce emissions by converting from oil and propane to natural gas
- Helping residential customers use less natural gas and reduce emissions by using our rebates to purchase more energy efficient gas appliances
- Assisting local heating contractors, appliance dealers and builders in promoting high efficiency gas appliances
- Testing and demonstrating new ways for residential customers to reduce gas usage and emissions by better insulating their home or using new and emerging types of high efficiency heating systems
- Assisting small businesses to save money and reduce emissions by converting their fleet vehicles from gasoline or diesel to natural gas
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, training and presentation skills are required.
- The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal skills for working with residential customers and trade allies.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment, natural gas appliances and renewable energy is highly desired.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by July 11, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-045NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.