The Representative, Sustainability & Environment position will focus on achieving Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) objectives with a focus on air quality. The Representative, Sustainability & Environment will serve as an integral member of the EHS and Compliance team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Review and reconcile Corporate Responsibility Report disclosures.
- Manage third-party differentiated gas certifications (Equitable Origin, Project Canary, MiQ).
- Perform ESG and air quality peer benchmarking analyses and implement recommendations for improvement.
- Work with operations groups to collect air quality and emissions data required for regulatory and internal reporting.
- Forecast and monitor emissions.
- Direct and oversee work of professional environmental consultants and contractors who may be involved in data collection, calculation, and report development.
- Ensure integrity of reported and calculated data. Develop methods to improve data collection and calculation.
- Understand, communicate, and ensure compliance with permit requirements for emissions producing equipment.
- Obtain and maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local environmental regulations as they apply to Seneca Resources’ operations. Participate in industry and other organizations in analyzing new regulations and interpretations. Develop plans for compliance and communicate to interested parties impacts and requirements of new regulations.
- Ensure regulatory filings are planned for, completed in a timely manner, and accurate.
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures while taking a proactive role in managing environmental, health, and safety for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree. An emphasis in accounting, auditing, data science, engineering, or similar fields is preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years professional experience preferred.
- Experience working in the energy industry and/or in an ESG or environmental focused role is strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to think critically.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Ability to travel on a periodic basis.
- Must be currently and permanently authorized to work in the United States of America.
*Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and are required to provide proof upon hire
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.