Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia and California. Most of Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is the third largest producer in the basin with more than 1,200 wells. Seneca’s California operations remain a steady contributor to the overall portfolio, in which this division currently manages nearly 16,000 acres and has more than 1,100 wells. The Company is furthering its delineation efforts in the Utica Shale, and acquired properties in California that will increase, and further diversify, the Company’s oil production footprint. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Representative, Content Management will serve as an integral member of the Stakeholder Relations team to spearhead the creation of content for social media, investor relations and other stakeholders that highlights Seneca’s operations and ESG initiatives. Responsibilities for the role include the following:
- Work collaboratively across departments and with internal subject matter experts to create written and graphic content that tells the story of Seneca’s operational successes and ESG initiatives.
- Establish and manage day-to-day posting, editing, and optimization of content on multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Work closely with the Stakeholder team and other departments to promote stories across social platforms.
- Work with National Fuel Gas Investor Relations department to develop ESG and corporate responsibility information for investors.
- Engage with media, local and state regulators, and legislators to respond to questions and provide informative content regarding Seneca’s operations and ESG initiatives.
- Report on social media metrics and content performance, and present social insights and best practices to the Stakeholder team and leadership.
- Create and manage content for a Seneca newsletter for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor external coverage of company and parent company in news media, social media, other internet and digital communications.
- Collect and distribute news coverage & manage service providers.
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrate active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs.
- Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field, and have at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong writing and communication skills, and sound editorial judgment.
- E&P industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Enthusiastic and excited about developments around social media and digital marketing as a whole.
- Ability to display independent initiative, self-sufficient, highly organized, and solution oriented.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Basic understanding of social media analytics and experience optimizing content.
- Must be able to provide writing samples
- Basic photo- and image-editing using the Adobe Creative Suite, and Video editing is a PLUS
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.