National Fuel is currently seeking a Project Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity at our headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Developing overall project scope based on operational requirements, field conditions, and customer demand in accordance with all federal and state regulatory requirements and internal design specifications.
- Determining construction workspace limits and development of construction alignment sheets.
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of regulatory permit applications and FERC filing exhibits
- Development of project schedules
- Preparation of capital cost estimates and oversite of project spending / cost tracking.
- Material specification and designs to comply with National Fuel standards and DOT 49CFR 192
- Coordination of material procurement
- Preparing RFPs and working with various consulting services
- Preparation of construction bid documents and hydrostatic pressure test plan
- Analysis and award of construction contract
- Visiting construction sites to oversee construction progress and meet with contractors and inspectors
- Assisting construction managers with on-site construction management
- Implementation of project controls, specifications and procedures, and quality control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or related Engineering discipline.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, proven technical abilities and project management experience.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- The ability to effectively multi-task and demonstrated teamwork skills are also needed.
- Prior experience working with regulatory agencies (PSC/DEC/FERC/PHMSA) and/or knowledge of metallurgy, welding, corrosion or transmission pipeline facility design and construction is desirable.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by December 23, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-070NY in the subject line of your email.