Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producers in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Procurement Analyst will serve as an integral member of the Supply Chain team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with data gathering and analyses for categories and suppliers which includes reviewing spend data, operations schedules, market forecasts and outlooks as well as supplier financial reports
- Draft for review and issue bid solicitations, prepare initial analysis of bid proposals, assist with development of negotiation strategies and draft purchase orders
- Work with Operations to review and track performance of key vendors
- Perform procurement activities and maintain procurement documentation in a manner consistent with Seneca’s policies and procedures
- Assist with the analysis of Seneca’s supplier spend trends to determine opportunities for leveraging Seneca’s spend and consolidating vendors
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrates active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Supply Chain or Business
- Relevant work or internship experience is preferred
- Oil and gas industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to develop actionable recommendations from data analysis
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate planning and time management skills
- Multitask multiple priorities
- Attention to detail in analytical and written work products
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary, hybrid work schedule and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.