Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producers in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Pipeline & Facilities Operator will serve as an integral member of the Production team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Start and operate equipment including filter vessels, glycol dehydrators, combustors, compressors, control valves, pneumatic and electric pumps, generators, dryers, etc.
- Inspect facilities and equipment for mechanical integrity and recognize abnormal operating conditions
- Monitoring facility and equipment and optimize operations with Compression Engineer and Foreman
- Perform light maintenance for facility and equipment including but not limited to:
- Control valve trim/seat replacement
- Replace nipples/fittings/valves/gauges
- Install stainless steel instrument tubing
- Grease ball/plug valves
- Replace glycol pumps
- Change filters/strainers
- Pump containments
- Collect fluid samples
- Pipeline Pigging
- Pipeline walking
- Perform pipeline integrity walks and critical crossing inspections
- Travel to facility locations and well pads
- Perform line marking for PA One Calls
- Respond to alarms and call outs after hours on a scheduled basis
- Field data entry for all DEP and EPA related guidelines as well as corporate tracking of performance
- Monitoring plungers and optimizing with Production Engineer and Foreman
- Work and coordinate well shut-ins and equipment setting needs with Production Team
- Ensure safe operation of all wellhead valves
- Perform SIMOPS tasks and inspections
- Work with Production Engineer to ensure all gas nominations are being met daily
- Work independently on sites in all weather conditions
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. and operating tools daily
- Operating a snowplow as needed during seasonal needs
- Work with EHS representatives to solve environmental, health and safety concerns
- High school diploma required
- Oil and gas experience preferred
- Valid PA Driver’s license
- Enjoy working in the field
- Team player that can function independently
- Capable of reading basic flow diagrams
- Proficient working with hands and familiar with tools and piping
- Organizational skills and a good communicator
- Capable of problem solving and finding solutions
- Able to be on call and cover after hours issues on a scheduled basis
- This position will work an 8 On/6 Off schedule
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America with a valid driver’s license with no restrictions to operate a company vehicle.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.