National Fuel is currently seeking full-time Customer Service Representatives for an outstanding career opportunity at our Williamsville, NY Customer Response Center. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Looking for a career change?
Love working with customers?
Looking for a set Monday – Friday schedule?
No call center experience is required.
We are looking for YOU!
- No weekends or evenings required!
- This position requires employees to attend an instructor guided training course that will last for approximately 12-14 weeks. Training will include regular assessments.
- The schedule during training will be Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- After successful completion of training, the work schedule will be Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment that receives thousands of inbound calls each day from utility customers in our New York service territory.
- Respond to a large variety of inbound calls which can include but are not limited to emergency calls, account/billing questions, collection issues, meter reads and new service requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a customer service focused environment
- Proficient at navigating computer applications and web-based programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven history of dependability and reliability
- Prior experience with SAP and/or Microsoft Office applications.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay.
- Starting rate of pay $22.61/hour
- After 6 months $24.58/hour
- After one year $26.35/hour
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Sick Time|
|· Dental & Vision Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Life Insurance|
|· Paid Vacation||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Company Holidays
|· Charitable Giving Program|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 5, 2023. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #23-090NY – New York Customer Service Rep in the subject line of your email.