National Fuel Gas is looking for a Lead Systems Engineer in our Information Technology department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Responsible for the planning, designing, implementation, and monitoring of server & network infrastructure including hardware and software, LAN, WAN, and Host based internetworking.
- Design, Implement, and support server and network infrastructure: plan and manage installation of routing and switching topologies, server and network operating systems, directory services, communication protocols, and network management technologies.
- Research, design, and implement best practice security measures to safeguard information, software, and hardware against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure based on the corporate security policy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a computer related discipline.
- The successful candidate will possess an advanced level of knowledge of the day-to-day practices, procedures, methods, and routines of:
- CISCO – Catalyst and Nexus platform architecture and design. Support experience preferred.
- Patching – Hardware and Software, focus on patching a CISCO network infrastructure over a distributed environment.
- Wireless Technologies – Experience with deploying and supporting large scale wireless infrastructure.
- SD-WAN / Cloud – Implementing and supporting a large SD-WAN installation with Hybrid Cloud/Premise infrastructure.
- The successful candidate will possess an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of the day-to-day practices, procedures, methods, and routines of:
- Linux – RedHat versions 7 & 8 – Experience with Installation, Configuration, Patching, and Management. Ansible experience a plus.
- Windows Server 2012 – 2019 – Experience in managing all aspects of a Windows Domain architecture. Experience with AzureAD a plus.
- VMWare – System Architecture, Server builds, Host, Guest, and Patching
- Initiative, professionalism, interpersonal and communication skills.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 30, 2022, to email@example.com. Please reference position #22-40NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted