Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producer in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Land Technician will serve as an integral member of the Land team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide assistance to the Land Department to include:
- Document preparation
- Processing executed documents
- Mass mailings/notifications
- Confirming payments
- Online courthouse research
- Provide assistance to other departments to include:
- EHS, Production – Landowner Inquiry System
- GIS – Update landowner information and assist with building permit applications
- HFS, Construction – Provide proof of ownership (deed copies) and utility invoices
Act as a back-up for the following:
- Lodge reservations, maintenance, invoicing, processing payments and ordering supplies
- Answer and transfer phone calls at the front desk; distribute mail and order supplies
- Create AFEs and LAFs each fiscal year
- Enter and assign landowner inquiries and complaints
- Enter data into SIP, Title Opinion Database and Abstract Database
- Maintain the online courthouse website accounts
- Maintain and file physical and electronic records
- Renew memberships as required (PAN-Notary)
- Notarize applications and other DEP forms
- Code invoices accurately and reclassify as necessary
- Request checks for recording fees; replenish copy accounts
- Update spreadsheets, contact information, templates and forms as required
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrate active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- High School Diploma
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.