National Fuel is currently seeking a Land Representative for an outstanding career opportunity in our Land department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Serve as a liaison between National Fuel and landowners, municipal governments, developers, contractors, and facility operators
- Extensive personal and written contact, negotiation of rights of way and easements and related legal documents for new and existing pipelines, oil and gas interests, above-ground equipment and other miscellaneous company facilities.
- Valuation of real property interests along with detailed court house research and interpretation of corporate and public records including tax maps.
- Ability to work on projects throughout our New York territory, with significant time spent outside of the office which will include overnight stays.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in a business related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work successfully in deadline driven and sensitive situations
- Demonstrated decision-making and self-motivation skills as well as the ability to function within a team environment
- Negotiation skills and conscientious attention to detail
- Microsoft Office experience
- Prior work experience in land rights acquisitions or a similar field
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 29, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position 21-040NY in the subject line of your email