National Fuel is currently seeking a Land Representative for an outstanding career opportunity in the Land department at our Erie, PA office. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Ensure that National Fuel has the appropriate real property rights necessary to install and maintain its facilities related to the transportation, distribution, and storage of natural gas
- Verification of existing rights and acquisition of needed additional rights
- Serve as a liaison between National Fuel and landowners, municipal governments, developers, contractors, and facility operators
- Extensive personal and written contact, negotiation of rights of way and easements and related legal documents for new and existing pipelines, oil and gas interests, above-ground equipment and other miscellaneous company facilities
- Valuation of real property interests along with detailed court house research and interpretation of corporate and public records including tax maps
- Bachelor’s degree with an understanding of Legal/Business/Administrative disciplines
- Prior work experience in Right of Way or Land acquisition (or related subject matter)
- Ability to prioritize and work successfully in deadline-driven situations
- Demonstrated decision-making and self-motivation skills as well as the ability to function both independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on projects throughout our service territory, with significant time spent outside of the office which will include overnight stays
- Working knowledge of OnBase, PeopleSoft and Microsoft Access
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by July 7, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-032PA-Land Rep in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.