LAND ANALYST – ERIE, PA
National Fuel is currently seeking a Land Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Land Department located in Erie, PA. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
• Assist with the issuance and oversight of the rental payment system for recurring land department payment obligations including leases, licenses, permits, and other recurring payment obligations.
• Research, analyze, and interpret leases, licenses, permits, rights of way, and other legal documents.
• Perform comprehensive title searches both online and in courthouses throughout National Fuel’s operating territory.
• Serve as a liaison between National Fuel and landowners, their attorneys, municipal governments, developers, contractors, and facility operators.
• Conduct extensive verbal and written communications including explaining terms, current company operations, and the negotiation of rights of way, easements and related legal documents for new and existing company facilities.
• The assessment of real property interests along with detailed court house research and interpretation of corporate and public records and maps.
• The ability to work on projects throughout our operating territory, with time spent outside of the office which may include overnight stays.
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in a business or legal related fields
• Prior work experience performing title searches and document analysis
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work successfully in deadline-driven and sensitive situations
• Demonstrated leadership, decision-making and self-motivation skills as well as the ability to function within a team environment
• Negotiation skills and conscientious attention to detail
• Microsoft Office experience
• Prior work experience in land related document interpretation, acquisition or a similar field.
• PeopleSoft Financials experience
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Land Analyst will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage • Paid Company Holidays
• Dental Coverage • Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
• Vision Coverage • Tuition Reimbursement
• 401(k) with Company Match • Life Insurance
• Company Funded Retirement Savings Account • Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Work Schedule • Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off • Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by August 6, 2021 to:
#21-041PA – Land Analyst
Please reference position #21-041PA in the subject line of your email
NATIONAL FUEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES REGARDLESS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, GENDER EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED BASIS.