National Fuel is currently seeking an InfoSec Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment.
THE INFOSEC TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Evaluating business critical infrastructure and computer applications for security exposure for the subsidiaries of National Fuel.
- Maturing both the broader security program as well as enhancing National Fuel’s security posture.
- Identify gaps, and assist with the objective of implementing and maintaining secure solutions.
- Assisting in the implementation of Security Process Improvements (efficiencies and risk mitigation).
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
InfoSec Governance and Risk Management, Performing Solution Security Assessments, Advisory Analysis and Response, Security Incident Response, Project Management, Promotion of InfoSec Awareness and Education, Client Consultation and Support, Vendor Management, Keeping current on InfoSec trends and security threats, and advising levels of management accordingly. SIEM rule management and tuning, Vulnerability Management, End-point protection analysis and response, mentoring to technical staff and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, along with strong technical competencies and the ability to grasp new technologies and security concepts.
- A thorough working knowledge and demonstrated experience with of a wide range of IT related technologies.
- Actively working towards, or possess CISSP
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay is commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental & Vision Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Paid Time Off||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 12, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-012NY in the subject line of your email