National Fuel is currently seeking an Information Technology Auditor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Audit department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Primary responsibilities include planning, examining, evaluating and reporting on Information Technology processes and procedures throughout National Fuel
- The IT audits are performed as necessary to complete the annual risk based audit plan and to coordinate compliance with the General Computer Controls requirements under the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002
- Auditors are required to identify and communicate opportunities to strengthen controls, provide processes improvement recommendations and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Auditors are also requested to participate as consultants on special project assignments as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of information technology processes and related controls
- Exceptional verbal, analytical, written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Initiative, professionalism, and the ability to work both in a team and independently to drive the timely completion of assignments
- Concentration in Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Prior audit experience, or a minimum of 2+ years technology experience with knowledge of audit process
- Relevant professional certification – if no active professional certification, the successful candidate should be willing to pursue CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Power BI and familiarity with Data Analytics
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by June 13, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #23-043NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.