Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producers in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Drafter, Instrumentation & Electrical will serve as an integral member of the Automation team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Create electrical wiring diagrams, panel layouts, and electrical pad level layouts
- Collaborate with field foreman to produce electrical drawings per standard layouts and incorporate redline edits from the field to reflect as-built configurations
- Utilize existing electrical drawing sets and onsite surveys to produce accurate electrical drawings for existing pads and facilities
- Organize and maintain structured document filing system
- Maintain active database for historical builds for ease in pulling drawings as needed
- Coordinate with field supervisors and procurement to maintain accurate parts lists for material ordering and sourcing
- Work with contract panel build shop to ensure that all necessary drawings and electrical parts are provided to complete electrical panel builds on schedule
- Work with contractors during well panel installations to ensure that all electrical and instrument wiring is per electrical drawings
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrates active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs
- Basic Microsoft proficiency (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) is required
- Experience with electrical designing to NFPA (NEC) 70 code is preferred
- Basic proficiency in AutoCAD 2D or comparable drafting software is required
- Experience in electrical design (pipeline, well pad and facility) is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a keen ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work well in a large group environment is essential
- High School Diploma/GED and a Drafting Certificate with a minimum of three (3) years of drafting experience (Civil, Electrical, Manufacturing or Mechanical Drafting); or
- Associate’s degree in one of the aforementioned drafting disciplines or electrical/mechanical technology; or
- Currently enrolled in the final semester of an Associate’s Degree program for one of the aforementioned disciplines
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary, hybrid work schedule and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.