National Fuel is currently seeking a HR Generalist for an outstanding career opportunity in our Human Resources department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Recruitment of candidates for hourly and salaried positions (within WNY and Northwestern PA) including preparation of position descriptions, posting/advertising positions through a variety of mediums, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, coordinating additional rounds of interviews, obtaining and verifying pre-employment information and onboarding
- Preparation and documentation of candidate and applicant pool information required for compliance purposes
- Interaction and communication with current employees and retirees in response to HR related inquiries
- Planning and coordination of various Human Resources events and programs
- The Recruiter will be required to travel as needed and must be available to attend recruitment events and HR activities in the evenings.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Prior experience in a recruitment role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and customer service skills, time management and organization skills too!
- Demonstrated experience executing projects from start to finish
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to present data in a logical and concise matter
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and proven initiative, motivation and leadership abilities
- Advanced level Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills
- Master of Business Administration degree
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 26, 2022, to email@example.com. Please reference position #22-025NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.