National Fuel has an immediate, full-time opening for a GIS Technician within our engineering department at our main office in Williamsville, New York. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Update an Esri Enterprise Geographic Information System (GIS) from as-built drawings
- Perform mapping corrections as submitted by the Operations Department
- Utilize Esri GIS tools such as Model Builder to automate tasks and analysis
- Produce analysis and maps from the distribution gas network
- Research and provide information from engineering records
- Perform various department work as directed
- Experience with Esri GIS software
- Outstanding PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office proficiency, including Microsoft Excel
- 2- or 4-year degree in a technical field with Esri education
- Experience updating a GIS for electric, communication, gas, water, sewer, or other utility
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting hourly rate of pay of $30.00, with an increase to $31.22/hr after 6mos, and $33.16/hr after 1 year.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical Coverage||· Paid Sick Time|
|· Dental & Vision Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Vacation||· Charitable Giving Programs|
|· Paid Company Holidays|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by August 12, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #22-065NY – GIS Technician in the subject line of your email