National Fuel is currently seeking a GIS Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in the Engineering Services department at our Williamsville, NY office. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- GIS analysis
- Project management and support for GIS applications
- Management of projects both within the department and in support of the Operations and Engineering Services departments
- Responsible for data analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- Previous Esri GIS experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Demonstration of strong time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a GIS related field
- Previous Esri gas transmission, distribution, or other utility mapping experience
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by August 31, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-063NY-GIS Analyst in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.