National Fuel is currently seeking a Gas Storage Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Engineering Services department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Responsible for performing all engineering tasks in support of assigned underground natural gas storage reservoirs and wells.
- Perform reservoir engineering duties for the company’s engineering department.
- Perform gas inventory verification and material balance calculations.
- Perform reservoir optimization analyses.
- Design, conduct and report individual well test results.
- Ensure compliance with National Fuel’s gas storage integrity management plan, API RP 1171 and state/federal underground natural gas storage regulations.
- Other scheduled duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering or Geology discipline (Petroleum & Natural Gas Preferred).
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in gas storage or exploration & production
- Demonstrated knowledge of reservoir fluid flow and modeling
- Demonstrated knowledge of gas well flow test evaluation and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with well construction and well maintenance (drilling, completion and workovers).
- Knowledge of basic open hole and cased hole log analysis
- Experience working in gas storage.
- Current well control certification preferred.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Gas Storage Engineer will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 23, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #21-062NY in the subject line of your email