National Fuel is currently seeking a Gas Measurement & Regulator Technician for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations Department in the Rush/Honeoye Falls Area. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Installation and maintenance of regulators, gas measurement equipment, turbine and rotary meters, transducers, electronic metering, and odorization systems.
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics or equivalent work experience.
- An understanding of pressure systems, gas flow, purging, pilot operated regulators, regulator stations, orifice metering, and pneumatic control systems.
- Prior experience in the installation, repair and troubleshooting of electronic pneumatic and mechanical equipment is essential.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather and around hazards and difficult to reach areas.
- Basic literacy is required. Ability to read, accurately interpret and analyze written information and legibly prepare written documentation.
- Possess basic level of computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and may include off hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Must live within a 20-mile/30 minute radius of 33 Norton Street, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472 or be willing to relocate.
- Previous experience working as a Gas Measurement & Regulator Technician
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $40.08.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
• Paid Sick Time
• Dental Coverage
• Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Company Holidays
• Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 22, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-043NY Rush/Honeoye Falls – Gas M&R Tech in the subject line of your email.