National Fuel is currently seeking full-time a Customer Service Representative for outstanding career opportunities at our Oil City, PA Customer Assistance Center. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for responding to customer inquiries via telephone and in person.
- Handle a wide variety of customer contacts via telephone and in person that can involve emergency gas leaks, account/billing questions, meter reads, new service requests and collections issues, among other inquiries
- Perform office activities associated with collection of past due bills, processing field orders, and updating customer records
- Candidates must be available to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, an understanding and compassionate nature, and be adept at identifying customer needs in a helpful, patient, and expeditious manner
- Prior experience and demonstrated success working in a customer service focused environment is required
- A proven history of dependability and reliability
- Have the capability to quickly learn new computer programs/systems as well as the relevant regulations required to service our customers
- Proficiency with computers and web-based programs is needed to be successful in this role
- Prior experience with SAP and/or Microsoft Office applications
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The hourly rate of pay for this position is $17.83.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format if emailing) by January 25, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-003PA – Customer Service Representative in the subject line of your email.