National Fuel is currently seeking a Financial Auditor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Audit Services department located in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported.
- Primary responsibilities include performing audits in various financial and operational areas of National Fuel.
- Financial Auditors are responsible for examining, evaluating, and documenting the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and operating procedures.
- This includes the monitoring of internal controls over financial reporting as part of National Fuel’s compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Financial Auditors are also required to identify and communicate opportunities to strengthen controls, improve processes, ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, and are often requested to participate as consultants on special project assignments.
- The successful candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- A working knowledge of accounting/auditing practices, principles and procedures is required.
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a deadline driven environment.
- CPA or CIA licensure is desirable, but not required.
- Experience with Data Analytics
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live, work, and have 2,000+ employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary range for this position is $60,000 – $75,000.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of pay that National Fuel believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The specific base pay offered to a successful applicant will be based primarily on relevant professional experience. Other components that may be considered include: individual qualifications, licensures, industry specific experience, education and market demands for specialized skills. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. Exempt positions will also be eligible for an Annual Cash Bonus Plan.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by December 18, 2023 to:
#23-089NY – Financial Auditor
Please reference position #23-089NY in the subject line of your email.