National Fuel is currently seeking a Field Operations Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Field Operations department located at one of our Western New York Servicenters. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Front-line direct field supervision of hourly construction and customer service employees
- Plan, schedule, and inspect the work of employees
- Regular contact with customers to resolve gas service issues and to ensure appropriate customer service levels
- Conduct daily responsibilities while taking an active role in safety
- Coordination of daily emergency response logistics
- Associate’s Degree with supervisory and/or field experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and multitask daily responsibilities
- Flexibility to cover rotating emergency assignments
- Comfortable interacting with others and communicating with supervisors, customers, and field personnel
- Demonstrated supervisory capability and the ability to quickly solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree with concentrations in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Field Operations Supervisor will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 30, 2022, to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
#22-044NY – Field Operations Supervisor
Please reference position #22-044NY in the subject line of your email.