FIELD OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – BUFFALO, NY
National Fuel is currently seeking a Field Operations Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Field Operations department located at one of our Western New York Servicenters. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
• Plan, schedule, and inspect the work of employees engaged in installation, maintenance, and service work at customer’s houses
• Front-line direct field supervision of hourly construction and customer service employees
• Planning of work orders to be completed along with time management and productivity analysis of field personnel
• Scoping and estimating of daily, routine, system operating/maintenance and pipeline installation projects within the defined service territory
• Regular contact with customers to resolve gas service issues and to ensure appropriate customer service levels
• Coordination of daily emergency response logistics
• Associate’s Degree
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
• Mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Exceptional time management skills, and ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team setting
• Ability to cover rotating emergency assignments
• Ability to interface well with others, and communicate with supervisors, customers, and field personnel
• Demonstrated supervisory capability and the ability to quickly solve problems
• Bachelor’s degree with concentrations in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Field Operations Supervisor will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage • Paid Company Holidays
• Dental Coverage • Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
• Vision Coverage • Tuition Reimbursement
• 401(k) with Company Match • Life Insurance
• Company Funded Retirement Savings Account • Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Work Schedule • Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off • Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by November 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#21-050NY – Field Operations Supervisor
Please reference position #21-050NY in the subject line of your email.